Regardless of what party you are registered with, if you are a good American who believes in the values set forth in the founding documents of this, the greatest country on earth, and you see your political party, year after year, election after election, moving further and further from your ideals, your work ethic, and your vision of what this country should be, welcome to the club.
You are not alone.
As a Democrat, you were born into and raised by a family where your mother and father worked, struggled, lived and loved, with a bursting pride of their individual accomplishments, and everyday they would thank the Lord that their family had been blessed to be an American. And you now see, your party, the party of your parents, not slowly moving away from those values, but like an avalanche, it has moved to a place your parents would not recognize.
As a Republican, you were told your party would stand up for you and the rights given to all the people, not by politicians, but by our Creator. And you have listened to one politician after another, swear their beliefs aligned with yours, only to be betrayed. Finally you understand, they never did support those values, and for sure, they never will.
Both the Democratic Party and the GOP have moved to a place where most Americans would never chose to be. Each of us, now, for the good of our country and the future of our children and grandchildren, should ask ourselves, if we were dropped here from an alien place and knew nothing of either party, would one of us look at either party and say, “Yes!, That is what I want for my country?
If you could, would or did, answer the above question in the affirmative, this article is not for you, and frankly, you are just what those corrupt parties need to remain dominant over you, your property and your freedoms.
So What Are We To Do?
The US Constitution. Photo: National Archives of the United States
Can we start a new party that would take decades to build while the DemReps continue to collude, to tax and spend, aid our enemies and place our country in further peril? The answer is, we don’t have to.
There already exists a political party, organized and registered in nearly all 50 states. A political party that was founded on one concept. That concept is found in the single and most powerful document ever produced by mankind, with the goals of protecting the life, liberty and property of individuals.
The Constitution Party
The Constitution Party (CP), is that party. It is the place where American Democrats, American Republicans and the millions of registered but unaffiliated voters can come together and begin the arduous work of taking this country back to what our parents would be proud of.
How Do We Begin?
There is an effort underway to organize, hopefully with the help of National Blogs, pundits, talk show hosts and even much of the media, to form a very special event, during a very special week. Between April 1st and April 5th, 2013, the plan is to hold a:
National Re-Registration Week
While “National Re-Registration Week” will commence on April Fool’s Day, this could be a huge signal to the DemReps that the American people no longer intend to be your Useful Fools.
How Do We Re-Register?
It is easier than buying a lottery ticket or signing out a book in the library. Go to the municipal building of the town where you are registered to vote, tell them you want to re-register, wright in the CP, sign your name, its done.
Remember, this does not cost a red cent and you can always go back to being a DemRep if you like, even on the day of a primary election.
The Third Party Option is No Longer An Option. It’s a Necessity
The opinion that the so called “third party option” would be political and economic suicide for either the Democratic Party or the Republican Party, if the new entity were to lean one way or the other, must now face the reality that the “Status Quo” option is the one that has been and will continue to be the path to the end of America.
Questions To Consider
- Has your party left you and your ideals?
- Have the two parties colluded against you to become almost indistinguishable?
- Has this been going on for decades?
- If they are not stopped, will this continue for decades? (If America survives decades)
- Are the DemReps electing leftists and unconstitutionalists without the aid of a third party?
- Is it even remotely possible that the DemReps will begin to support politicians who will legislate under the guidelines and requirements of the US Constitution?
- Is it time to avoid the repetitive rut of fretting over the “next election” as opposed to beginning the work of the future?
- Is it time all American Democrats, Republicans and independents had a Party they could be proud of and politicians they could trust?
- Will the DemReps continue to allow voter fraud and elections to be stolen?
- The GOP was unable to defeat Obama, with a record of dismal failure in every aspect of his presidency. Will they ever be able to defeat anyone, ever again?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, America needs you, not in 4 years or 50 years, but now.
One final note.
In the past 40 years the GOP has lost every battle to the left without the hindrance of a viable third party. Could the creation of a third party have damaged this country any more than the GOP has damaged it all by themselves?
Is there any chance the next 40 years will mirror the last 40?
Consider joining this effort…..
- Commit to re-register
- Commit to asking others to do the same
- Commit to contacting your local talk show hosts
- Commit to telling your family and friends about this
- Commit to seeking Constitutional candidates to support
- Commit to America’s future
WANT TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THIS EFFORT? SIGN UP HERE
Reprinted from Tea Party Advocate Tracking Hub