As the dust, so to speak, settles and many of us begin to recover from the shock and disappointment over the prospect of giving Obama another full term to fundamentally change our country, many are asking themselves, what just happened?
Well, what did just happen?
What shall we make of it, knowing about Obama, all that he has done and all that he could do given 4 more years of “flexibility”, compounded with report after report of an energized electorate and announcements from sea to shining sea of Republicans organized and getting out the vote like we have never seen modern times and hearing of hours-long waits to vote and polling places being held open hours after the scheduled closing time to accommodate those in line, and now we are supposed to believe that Romney received 3 million fewer votes than did McCain in 2008? How could this be?
Christopher Gadsden’s “Don’t Tread On Me” flag, the unofficial symbol of the Tea Party movement. Photo: User VIkrum/Wikimedia Commons, CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported License
The reason for “What just happened” is not singular but was a result of several forces, some of which are speculation and some are as clear as a mountain spring, and just as chilling.
As you ponder these thoughts please keep in mind that there is no proof of any of these speculated scenarios except for a knowledge of history and knowing our enemy. The remarks concerning the revolting display of affection the rotund one had with Obama and Springsteen, are not speculation.
Remember what TPATH has said for several years now.
It’s easy to elect a socialist, but impossible to un-elect one.
This of course is the basis of a quote from one of Obama’s great heroes, who proclaimed,
I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.
Random concepts about the Obama election
- The GOP- Yes, the Grand Old Party has once again proved that they have never learned nor will they ever learn that bringing a down pillow to an ax fight will result in very bloody feathers. The desire not to scare away independent voters has never been a concern of the Democrats (and wasn’t a concern for Obama, either) and they continue to win elections. What is it about the Republican establishment that keeps them mired in unfair battles by refusing to bring all the required weapons to the conflict?That is not something anyone can answer except to say it is just part of their DNA and we have watched them perform this lemming act over and over again.TPATH has long been against even the consideration of a third party since that concept would surely secure easy victories for the the Democratic leftists. But, it may now be time to begin that consideration. If the GOP could not secure a win against an opponent with Obama’s record, when will they? The answer of course, is, they never will. Any damage a third party would cause, in the short term, could be no more detrimental to America than the GOP has been, and will continue to be. More on this in a future report.
- Almost related to the above is another very puzzling situation. Why would our Congress not object to a software company, based in Europe, who’s CEO donated to Obama, be put in charge of tallying up major portions of the Presidential election vote? It is virtually impossible for a non-professional to detect software programmed to manipulate numbers, even if anyone had the backbone to suggest looking.
- As mentioned above, how in the world could the total number of votes for Romney not be many, many more than for McCain in 2008? By all accounts, huge numbers of Christians, Conservatives, Republicans and independents who stayed home last election were reported to be all fired up to prevent Obama from another destructive term and chomping at the bit to vote. We are now supposed to believe, at the last minute, they decided to stay home? Red flag anyone?Let’s ask ourselves a question. Is it more difficult and possibly more dangerous to bring in illegal voters, have many people vote more than once and in more than one location than it would be to just delete votes cast? While there is an absolute certainty that some of that illegal activity has gone on, the safest, easiest and most accurate manipulation of outcome is the eraser.Having had more than enough time to speculate and then calculate just how many Romney votes would need to be “eliminated”, falsifying registers either by counterfeit or some other means and could have been prepared way ahead of time in various Democrat controlled districts.And since this would only need to be done in several locations within several battle ground states, it would require a big conspiracy, but not a huge one.
- Then to enhance and fortify the required edge, thousands upon thousands of people will end up voting for Obama, even though they have not voted in decades. How do you get them out to vote? Well, the dirty little secret is you don’t, you vote for them. TPATH has learned that hundreds of lists of registered voters, made up of those who have not voted in years have been produced. Why would poll workers create lists like that? Maybe it would explain why so many Democratic districts were hours late in reporting results. Signing the register book to match the number of votes cast when no one was in the area, is time consuming.
- Then there was the almost ribald hug fest of the soon to be ex-governor of New Jersey as he single high-handedly did morefor Obama’s re-election chances than the hundreds of millions of dollars the campaign spent on ads destroying Romney.Don’t be fooled, the rotund one is no political novice, he knew that even a minor kind word or praise from him concerning Obama’s well planned performance would make headlines across the fruited plain. So on several occasions, unsolicited, his over sized body and undersized brain waddled up to any microphone he could find and proceeded to destroy any chance America had of avoiding a future with the America hating usurper at the helm.And to have gotten leg chills reminiscent of that fool Chris Matthews, to the point of “tearing up” when Springsteen granted him a phone call, was enough to make the entire country join in a collective vomit. If this so called Republican and rock music lover had ever been to a Springsteen concert and heard the lies and trash Bruce Boy spews about Conservatives and Republicans, those tears he so eloquently reported on may well have come from another emotion entirely.
- Finally and probably the most disturbing reason for “What just happened”, is the fact that after decades of assault and battery on the morals and work ethic of Americans by the repugnant left, and the changing influx of immigrants from those seeking to make America and their lives a better place through hard work and a belief in God, to those seeking only what others have produced. The “takers may well outnumber the makers”.If we have indeed reached that low point, we are destined for points much lower in the very near future.
Reprinted from Tea Party Advocate Tracking Hub.